In response to the extraordinary challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic, Acts Housing is providing additional resources that may help you and your family during this time of change and uncertainty.
Mortgage Payment Assistance
The possibility of losing your home because you can’t make the mortgage payments can be terrifying. Perhaps you’re having trouble making ends meet because you or a family member lost a job, or you’re having other financial problems. If you have experienced a job loss or a decrease in income, we may be able to you with your payments.
Please contact us at 414-933-2215 or email@example.com. We are here to help!
Additional Community Resources
Here are a few more community resources that we hope will help you get through this time:
Unemployment Benefits: Unemployment benefits are available to those who qualify. Visit Dept of Workforce Development website for more details.
- Silver Spring Neighborhood Center: M,T,W,F 11-2pm, Fridays is for Senior Stock Box Pick-up Only.
- Milwaukee County Dept on Aging: Curbside meal pickup available at all Senior Dining locations.
- Boys and Girls Club Greater Milwaukee: 3 daily meals for children under 18. Daniels-Mardak, LaVarnway and Davis Locations.
- Ayuda Mutua MKE: Food & cleaning supplies available for 53204 residents, T,W,TH 4-7pm at St. Patrick’s Church. No registration required.
- Caritas Community Center (Beloit): Food pantry and diaper bank. Open to the public M,T, W, TH 10-2:15pm.
- Tandem Restaurant: Daily free meals from 11am-4pm (or until they run out). Open to the public.
- Emerald City Catering: Daily “Pay as you May” menu options from 11am-7pm (or until they run out). Menu posted online. Open to the public.
Mental Health: Free or low-cost mental health resources in Milwaukee. Call 2-1-1 for more information.
Milwaukee Public Schools: Free breakfasts and lunches available for daily pick-up in 21 different sites from 11am-1pm, M-F. Educational packets and learning materials also available for pick-up.
School District of Beloit: Free breakfasts and lunches available for daily pick-up at 5 school sites from 11am-1pm, M-F, for all children under 18. Learning materials also available for pick-up.
Community Action Inc. (Beloit): The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP). Food pick-up locations in Walworth and Rock County. See website for locations.
City of Beloit Health System: Visit website for specific health clinic locations. If you are seeking medical care, please call 1-800-303-5770 prior to visiting a clinic.
We are here to help you and your family as much as we can. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!