Homebuyer Program Virtual Orientation
Watch this video first!
Whether you’ve been dreaming of owning a home for a long time, or you wonder whether this is even an option for you, Acts Housing is here to help. In order to register for the Acts Homebuyer Program, you’ll need to complete the virtual orientation. This is your first step! Watch this introductory video and fill out the contact form below to move to step 2.
Ready to move on to Video 2? Fill out this form:
Here’s what to expect in virtual orientation:
“Never give up on your dream. There are always ways and people to get you where you need to be.”
Phoebe Alexander2020 Homeowner of the Year
- Watch the intro video and complete the contact form on this page
- Watch video #2: Homebuyer Coaching
- Watch video #3: Lending
- Watch video #4: Real Estate
- Watch video #5: Home Rehab
After You Finish All 5 Orientation Videos:
Once you finish virtual orientation, if you’re ready to move forward and begin the Acts Housing Homeownership Program, you’ll take the following steps:
- Purchase your credit report (we’ll send you a link for secure online payment; $28.55 for an individual, $57.10 for a married couple)
- Watch for an email invitation to set up your personal, secure homebuyer portal (you’ll receive this by the following business day)
- Finish filling out your personal information in the secure portal and electronically sign your authorization paperwork
- Schedule your first meeting with a Homebuyer Coach!